How much does shipping cost to ___________?
Shipping rates and options are calculated based on the size and weight of the item. To determine the cost and options, please add your items to your shopping cart and enter your shipping information. Then click the Update Rates button below the shipping address for available options. We ship via USPS for domestic and international orders and offer FedEx Ground and Overnight within the United States.
How long does shipping take to ___________?
Shipping within the US varies based on the destination. We ship orders Monday - Friday every week including many holidays. If you place an order on Saturday, it will likely not ship until Monday.
- USPS First Class within the United States generally arrives in 3-7 business days.
- USPS Priority within the United States generally arrives in 2-5 business days.
- FedEx Ground within the United States can take 2-6 business days.
- FedEx Overnight orders must be placed before 2pm mountain time to get out that day to arrive the next business day.
- USPS First Class International can take 6-8 weeks to deliver. Most countries deliver in 10-20 days. First Class International tracking information does NOT update after it leaves the United States. Usually the last trackable scan is in San Francisco, California. We cannot track or research the status on packages once they leave the United States.
- USPS Priority International can take 10-30 days to deliver. Most packages deliver within 10-14 days. Priority International is preferred as many countries provide tracking updates once it arrives to your country. It also is much faster than First Class.
- USPS Express International is estimated for 4-7 day delivery. Express is only available in a few select countries around the world.
Do we collect VAT or taxes on international orders?
No, we do not collect any taxes or VAT on any shipment going outside the state of Utah. Utah residents pay sales tax on orders. You are responsible for any imports, fees, VAT, etc to receive and collect your package. Contact your local authorities with questions regarding this subject.
Can you mark the package as gift or lower the value?
No, we are unable to reduce the value stated on shipping documents for international orders.
I placed an order already, can you change the shipping type?
Once an order is placed, we are unable to change the shipping type. If you need something faster, we will generally cancel your order and have you place a new order with the updated shipping information.
Who is responsible for incorrect addressing?
Our shipping system prints addresses exactly the way you enter them. If you notice an error in your shipping address, please contact us immediately so we can fix it. If the order has already been shipped, we wait until the package is returned to us and we will contact you to determine what you want to do.
Do you offer free shipping?
Free shipping on US orders over $75 will be shipped via the most economical and practical shipping method. If you do require a specific shipping method on orders over $75, please select and pay for that shipping method.
My package shows it delivered but I don't have it. What should I do?
We cannot be responsible for the loss or theft of a package that was scanned as delivered. In the event that your order does go missing, we can provide the information you need to try to track it down. Please check with neighbors, mailboxes, apartment offices, porches, etc to find packages. USPS packages do not require a signature to deliver. For USPS shipments, you can file a claim for missing or lost packages with USPS here: https://www.usps.com/help/missing-mail.htm
I did not receive what I ordered. What should I do?
We apologize in advance for any errors that may occur. We do our best to make sure you get what you ordered and expected to receive. Please email us at email@example.com with your order number and a description of what you received and what you were expecting and we'll resolve it as quickly as possible.
From time to time, we do receive incomplete, updated, or incorrect kits from suppliers. We'll work with you to get you resolve the problem, but these instances are out of our immediate control.